ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

SWAP-BOT

6 Apr 2012

Up-date

Hello mates :)
I know it has been ages since I posted on here.
I am still interested in snail mail and I am quite an addict.
Along with my studies I send my postcards via postcrossing.com and I do not forget my lovely pen pals! I am sorry I am bits behind of my mailings and some great pile of letters-to-be-replied is lying on my desk and yet patiently waiting for me.
I have taken pictures of almost everything(not all though) I have been getting from beautiful people from all over the world and I will likely to upload them tomorrow as Friday has finally come!
I am making two envelopes to The Missive Maven and Rin Dawson as I write.
I hope you lot are doing well. Much love from Siberia!
Annie B.

0 comments:

WRITE ME

WRITE ME

VIEWERS

FOLLOWERS

GRAB MY BUTTON

Anna Blogs

BLOGS I READ

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

Looking for something?