ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

SWAP-BOT

14 Apr 2012

Postcards

Hey peeps,
Would somebody be interested in buying postcards you might see in my previous post?
I've just found out that,for instance, in the USA a postcard costs around $1. AH woah. that is quite expensive. Here the cost varies from 8 to 15 rubles that is more or less half a dollar!
The delivery would cost you 3$. If somebody(not necessarily from the states) is interested,please,write a comment below.
Meanwhile, I am answering to this massive pile of letters!
I'll keep you posted ;)
Annie B x

1 comment:

  1. That's indeed a massive pile of mail! Hmm...postcards sold in Malaysia are also quite pricy!

    ReplyDelete

WRITE ME

WRITE ME

VIEWERS

FOLLOWERS

GRAB MY BUTTON

Anna Blogs

BLOGS I READ

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

Looking for something?