ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

SWAP-BOT

5 Dec 2011

Christmas

Hello friendss!
How is it going? I am alll overr in wrapping paper, presents and preparations!
I literally cannot wait for Christmas to come!
I've bought so many stuff recently and I am willing to share it with you!
I am still waiting for a parcel from my lovely Mum. I hope it'll reach me at last..
So,first off, I've made these cute CD's. There are 12+a bonus track songs on them.
I will give them as little presents(with a Christmas napkin) to my groupmates.

Here are candles,some Christmas tea, a wrapped present(candles and 2012 lazy calendar from Hallmark), cards for my friends,teachers and my Mum. And you can also see a present for a girl from my group whose name I've picked out from a hat!













And at last here is what i will mail off tomorrow with the postcards which i posted in my previous post.
Three little packages to Riley,Millie and Emily!
Enjoy your day and remain Unique,
Annie xx

0 comments:

WRITE ME

WRITE ME

VIEWERS

FOLLOWERS

GRAB MY BUTTON

Anna Blogs

BLOGS I READ

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

Looking for something?