ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

SWAP-BOT

20 May 2012

Accidental Burst of Creativity

Aloha lovelies,
Today was a good day. It was good in terms of first, procrastination, second, creativity.
Well, truth be told, I never liked art classes and I am hell of a painter. Apparently, I should never repeat such experiments again. Ever. 
I am not as satisfied with what I have done but I'd decided to share it with you guys before I even started.
I have been browsing blogs about mail art and snail mail today and I've come across some really nice people.
So, as a result, I have done this envelope and included several things in it. I hope the recipient will enjoy it!
I was working on this one for one hour and a half and I enjoyed it so much! It goes to a cool chick from Canada that is Laura. Make sure to check her blog and to send her some awesomeness! 



This one goes to the awesome Sue! She sent me a fantastic booklet about wolves a very long time ago.. I am very sorry for not getting back to you sooner! (Ever since I've fallen in love with Glee TV show, the name SUE is associated with Sue Sylvester haha) Some goodies are also included.

This one is very arbitrary. I have found this Riley gal via sendsomething random search and she lives in Alaska! How brill is that?!



In case I have not shared this with you - here is my super old-fashioned closet. I put some pics from shopping catalogues on the front part. And yes, I still do have Christmas lights on.

Inside my little old closet:


Once again, my stash of almost everything I use for my snail mail. Some others are in drawers.


The last for today is the picture of my awesome toothbrush. It is called DREAM for fortune seekers.
How awesome is that?! hahaha The one I had before this one was called LOVE for those who love. Ah..



 Alright, It is time I did some homework. I have a loooot to catch up!
Have a lovely weekend,
Annie B. xx




2 comments:

  1. Annie, that envelope looks awesome! I can't wait to recieve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're good at organizing your letter-writing items! I think I have to learn how to do that! :D

    ReplyDelete

WRITE ME

WRITE ME

VIEWERS

FOLLOWERS

GRAB MY BUTTON

Anna Blogs

BLOGS I READ

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

Looking for something?