ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

SWAP-BOT

3 Dec 2011
Hellozz!
It is been a great week! I've had so much fun replying all the letters I've kept unanswered for a while.. Now, I've mailed off my replies and I am awaiting two parcels! First one is from my lovely Mum, there are candies,stickers,little gifts for my pen friends and groupmates as well.
I literally cannot wait! My friends Sarah,from England, has sent me some goodies(she keeps what exactly in a secret!) a month ago now.. I still haven't got it. Maybe this Monday will be a lucky one for me! We'll see!
Anyways, Here is what i had received this week.
A super lovely letter from Marleen! I really love this little rabbit and a postcard of German Parliament.




The next one is a first letter from my new pen pal in Switzerland, Diane!

Here are two postcard, from Ukraine and Washington D.C.:


A great surprise I got today!
My blogtv friend sent me this amazing bracelet and also a great postcard! I love it so much.

Well! I've done more Christmas shopping! I got this faaaaabulous Card Set from Accessorize!
And I couldn't stop myself from buying a Stamp Set as well! The postcards and envelope are so damn cute! Look!


I also got these small flags yesterday. I looove 'em :3 I may send them with my letters..

I will mail off these on Monday:

This is to be honest all I've wanted to share with you this week!
More mail will come the next week,I hope..
Forever and always,
Annie xx

0 comments:

WRITE ME

WRITE ME

VIEWERS

FOLLOWERS

GRAB MY BUTTON

Anna Blogs

BLOGS I READ

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

Looking for something?