ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

SWAP-BOT

26 Apr 2011

last weeks cards


Hi everybody!
Here goes cards I've gotten for April so far.And some are from March.

This postcard Sara sent me via postcrossing.com I really like scenery. I always wanted to visit Germany and now I am even more sure!

This is from Meg,The USA. also sent via postcrossing. It is a bit crushed but anyway the picture is nice. It's one of Monet's paintings.

Carol from Denver sent me this via postcrossing.com some weeks ago, Nice scenery.

This card is from Poland.
This cute caps were sent to me six days ago. I really loved it!

This is from Canada and you can see the Canadian Rockies.
China is here! yeah,
from the USA
this card shows us a german city where the sender is originally from but now she lives in the Uk.
this came from Portugal. First card from there ever.
All the rest card are gonna be in other posts.

Love,
Annie xx

0 comments:

WRITE ME

WRITE ME

VIEWERS

FOLLOWERS

GRAB MY BUTTON

Anna Blogs

BLOGS I READ

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

Looking for something?