ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

SWAP-BOT

26 Apr 2011

carddddsss

this one came here from The Netherlands. shows a hotel.
This is an aaaamazing card, was sent for my B-day, when i opened it the sound of something magic shocked me hah i wasnt expected to hear it but it's really lovely!
This car is from Maria M. from sendsomething.net
from Sarah in the US via sendsomething.net
from my skype friend Leo. i LOVE this!

This nice envelope with an amazing card came from the US. I really loved it.
this mapcard is from Maryland, the US. first card from there ever.

This came from St. Petersburg several days ago.
This one from the northern part of Russia. Can you imagine? it is +2 degrees in the afternoon now. and it is almost MAY! Gosh, freeezing cold.

This is from Belarus. looks a lot like Russian Theatres.
check out my other posts! that's not all!

Annie xx

0 comments:

WRITE ME

WRITE ME

VIEWERS

FOLLOWERS

GRAB MY BUTTON

Anna Blogs

BLOGS I READ

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

Looking for something?