ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

SWAP-BOT

5 Feb 2013

IT IS OFFICIAL!


Hey, pumpkins!
Great news! I have officially launched my very own website, hence the name up there - www.annablogs.com yay!
I am going to change the template and the layout a bit when I am back in Tyumen.
For now, as promised to my fellow Russian snail mailers, who has recently featured me in a vk.com group, here goes my stash of the stuff I use for creating my mail pieces and bits. Hopefully, you will be getting a close up real soon! :D
I store everything in boxes ( paper, envelopes, tapes, letters, postcards)
It does help me a lot to remain as organised. However, when I switch on to my creativity mode, the boxes are hanging around my desk, couch, chair and floor! hah Isn't it handy?!







Look who is casually sitting on the top of the mail pyramid! 



Pen Alert!



The Incoming mail is stored over here!



These are some of the New Year/Christmas greeting cards I've given to my folks and friends.



I got these note cards in Accessorize and I love them to pieces.











 My overly excessive collection of stamps: worth of 2000 rubles.


That'd be all for now but I am likely to upload some more pictures of the outgoing mail shortly.
Thanks for taking your time to read this!
Have a delightful day,
Annie B x

2 comments:

  1. How nice! You're so well organized! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your blog is awesome! And you space work looks really organized :)

    ReplyDelete

WRITE ME

WRITE ME

VIEWERS

FOLLOWERS

GRAB MY BUTTON

Anna Blogs

BLOGS I READ

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

RUSSIAN ADDRESS

Looking for something?